Keridwen is already used by several majors scientific projects in the frame of various scientific and industrial communities as well for Artenum internal developments.
- SPIS, the Spacecraft Plasma Interaction Software: SPIS is the current European reference tool in spacecraft-plasma interactions modelling and is world-widely used today. Its recently released new version (SPIS-GEO), dedicated to industrial uses, has been fully redeveloped on the basis of Keridwen as a complete Integrated Modelling Environment (IME). SPIS-GEO integrates most of the current Keridwen modules and illustrates the possibilities of fine integration of tailored simulation kernels.
- Electronic Design: Around the 2D advanced rendering bundle, Keridwen Draw, a specific application is currently under development for the design and the functional analysis of electronic integrated devices, like CPUs and memories.
- Spacecraft Thermal Modelling: Keridwen is currently used as an IME for the simulation code of thermal behaviour of small space structure CQIA.
- EDGE EDGE (ExtendeD Gdml Editor) is an easy-to-use GDML editor to load and edit GDML geometries. It is completly based on Keridwen.
- GEFICOT for GEo FIles COherence Tool, is a tool dedicated to check and recover the consistency of Gmsh's geo files. This includes id conflict resolution, duplicated elements removal and co-localised construction nodes.
- Robbie the robot Robbie is an experimental Raspberry Pi robot, with a sfotware controla layer fully based on Keridwen.