- Dynamical Visualization pipeline edition
- VTK based data processing
- 3D vizualisation
- Object completion on Java and Python/Jython objects.
- Command history.
- Current command process killable during execution by the escape key.
- Command line thread context manager that can be set at startup (in jyconsole.properties file).
- Command line always accessible and visible even during standard output.
- Automatic script loading at startup for context initialization.
- Resizable command line regarding the windows width.
- External configuration file for application configuration and preferences (jyconsole.properties).
- Cassandra has been developed in pure Java, but relies on a the VTK native library. So Cassandra requires:
- A Java virtual machine (JRE or JDK);
- a VTK package including the Java Wrapping for your operating system.
- Cassandra 2.2 has been successfully tested on JVM 1.6.x under OSX (Intel), Linux and Windows.
- No specific hardware is needed.
- The VTK library is provided as thirdpart in binary but can be downloaded here : http://www.vtk.org.
- Cassandra 2.2 requires a JVM 1.5.X or higher and a VTK 5 with the Java wrapping.